Introducing the Quad Frame!
This build introduces the new experimental Quad Frame. So now there are four flight models to choose from. My friend Keebz got me into quads so I decided to experiment with a new frame that captured the feeling that I've been getting from flying quads in real life. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Here is a quick stream I did showing off the basics of the new Quad Frame:
p.s. Unfortunately, I've caught the flu. It hasn't been that bad but it's caused some downtime from dev work. I still plan on hosting today's playtest, but I may spend more time in spectator mode depending on how I'm feeling.
- Added new experimental Quad Frame (left+up+stance)
- Forward == quad frame boost (no discount & more expensive than smash, can fire)
- Back == pitch independent back tilt (does not work with boost)
- Left/Right == fixed roll (single up thruster model)
- Quad frame target box is a square
- Quad Frame FX is forward green lights and aft red lights
- Added a new Quad Boost FX
- Toggle Up setting on/off instead of hold/release (Earth and Quad frame only)
- New setting to always show mini player list (default is off)
- Added command to turn powerball support on/off
- Being bungeed now disables Absorb and Repel
- Frogged ships can no longer use Ricochet speed boost (satellite or space)
- Frogged satellite ships no longer retain impulse at end of smash
- Space counter-thrust mode is now also uncapped like drift mode
- Space uncapped acceleration rate increased a bit
- Slight speed increase for Earth Frame thrusters
- Don't show target reticle unless player is being actively tracked
- Terrain/Stationary pip does not change color during cool down (stays yellow)
- Fixed reticle outer ring no longer color coded for high speed or radar state
- Fixed reticle outer ring now shows charging status instead of target pip
- Target reticle no longer changes color when in close proximity (use target box)
- Reticle shape type based not frame: hex=fixed round=terrain spiky=target
- Single click heatsink/ability switch (buying one sells the other)
- Hangar display UI always shows descriptions (display only)
- Powerball can now be pushed off from other player's bungee
- Nothing to see here, move along
Get Hunternet: Space Combat Unbound
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.