Welcome Cadets, it's nice to have you aboard!
These last weeks changes have been all about the new player experience. Hunternet is a deep and challenging game, but that does not mean it that it can't have a smooth learning curve. These changes and more to come should help ease new cadets into the game without changing the game all of us vets have come to love
Welcome to all our new cadets to our community! I've already met a lot of you and look forwarding to meeting you all someday soon in the Hunternet. As always your feedback and ideas are always welcome I would love to hear from you.
- Trainee's get ricochet cost discount (discount decreases as they rank up)
- Trainee's get blue double ricochet, speed boost decreases with rank
- Trainee thruster discounted slowly increases to normal until they graduate
- Ricochet replaces Explosive in default loadout
- Ricochet default mode is now dual instead of solo
- New players now spawn in the HUB instead of in the Academy
- Equipment no longer unlocked by rank during training mode
- Trainee's now starting with enough credits for the fourth ability of their choice
- Trainee's only get damage reduction vs. bots (no armor vs other humans)
- Trainee's no longer lose damage reduction if they are apex
- Help screen buy/sell once again always available
- On attempted use "Hold H to purchase" instead of "Return to Hangar"
- Help screen buy message for attempted summoning
- Removed trainee hangar message from help screen
- Trainees can't use frame without first buying it in safe zone
- Reworded: aim with the "circled" pip to "pulsing" pip to avoid ambiguity
- Updated Academy text for extra clarity
- Non-agro bots now also show as green in passive radar
- Bot agro now earned on bot kill instead of bot wreckage pickup
- Bot agro now always reset on player death
- Increased Tin tier minimum bounty (Demogorgon)
- Fix: Fuxion Wars was not working if team leader wasn't also the turret host
For many more devlogs visit Hunternet's devlog archives.
Get Hunternet: Space Combat Unbound
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.